Inspections by Owner/ FacilityIs your facility accurately completing its mandatory weekly, monthly and annual inspections of aboveground storage tanks?
The American Petroleum Institute, Steel Tank Institute, and many states’ regulations require owner/operators to conduct these inspections under stringent guidelines. InterSpec is capable of providing these services. Alternatively, we offer training for your personnel to provide you with peace of mind that your inspections are compliant with all state and federal regulations.
Our knowledgeable staff consists of personnel trained and certified to conduct inspections conforming to the requirements of API standards 653, 510, and 570 as well as STI SP001. Our technicians and inspectors are qualified in NDE Levels I-III. Our safety department consists of Shipyard Competent Persons, who are well versed in OSHA’s stringent confined space guidelines.
Some of the items our inspections address are:
Integrity and condition of:
- Aboveground Storage Tanks
- Condition of Truck Loading/ Unloading Area
- Spill Prevention Equipment
- Secondary Containment Area
- Security Measures
- HazWoper 40 hour Training
- HazWoper 8 hour Refresher Training
- Confined Space Training
- Overview and interpretation of VA state codes, API and STI standards
- Overview of OSHA's Process Safety Management integrity inspections
- Virginia Fuel Facility Training Course